Buy knex from me by visiting MY WEBSTORE

Knex sliding pistol tutorial

Here is the first half:

Here is the second half:




This is based on somebody elses sliding pistol. I have improved the trigger, made it so the sliding part cannot pull back so far it comes off, improved the handle and the power. For this you can use almost anything: grey rod, red rod, yellow rod, blue rod, white rod, green rod. You can even make it like a shotgun by having 5 green rods firing at once( I recommend trying this).Please be careful with this gun as this is as dangerous as a sharp knife in the wrong hands. To build only the best knex guns, you should check out this website frequently for new tutorials, subscribe to my youtube channel, and ask any questions about anything to do with knex guns. I am more than happy to answer any questions.